Background

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Amanda!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Running and RUNNING in Cross Country and Track (I was watching what I ate and was in really good shape--at my lightest weight)
2. Turned 16 in January and was driving by July
3. Wondering if I would ever really date, but enjoying time with friends anyway
4. Playing church basketball--we were the stake champs
5. Living in California with my whole immediate family. Sharing a room with my sister.

5 Things on my T0-Do List today:
1. Go to school, take school pictures
2. Lesson Plans, lesson plans, and more lesson plans
3. Art Workshop
4. Call doctor to ask some questions
5. Teach English to neighbors (if I'm back from workshop)

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debts (car loans, etc.)
2. Buy a house
3. Travel
4. Donate to charities (including family members who need it)
5. Invest money

5 Things I'll never wear again:
1. Spandex shorts without anything else over them
2. tapered pants/jeans
3. plastic glasses (besides sunglasses)
4. body suits (those leotard things)
5. Short, very short, running shorts

5 Favorite Toys:
1. Jason :)
2. cell phone
3. computer
4. Shut the Box (game)
5. My gigantic hackie-sack from Guatemala

5 People to tag:
Julie
Alyson
Mo
Christie
Todd

2 comments:

julie said...

This is an interesting meme. I'll get around to doing it eventually - I promise! Thanks for tagging me. :)

Framed said...

so what are the criteria for needy relatives?